Email Marketing Software – What you should consider
Despite the presence now of Social Media and huge search engines like Google, email marketing remains a very popular medium through which to reach existing and potential customers. These software packages are used by businesses for many different purposes, whether they want to let a customer base know about a promotion, or maybe they’re wanting to follow up on someone’s purchase to see if they were satisfied.
Email marketing is much more than simply trying to increase the number of sales however, it can keep you in touch with your customers and can also increase your brand awareness. At the same time, however, without these email marketing software packages, it could turn into a very long and drawn out process having to split the recipient list into groups and sending the emails themselves. The reason they make it easier is that all of this is automated with you most of the time just having to simply create the content.
Due to the demand for such a solution, there are many different software providers when it comes to email marketing such as MailChimp, Aweber, and GetResponse being just a few of the most popular. However, if you’re wanting to get email marketing software for your business there are a few things that you should consider before you do so:–
• You’ll want to go for a software provider that can effortlessly let you integrate other software into it, these could be programs such as Shopify, Salesforce, WordPress, Facebook and much more. Having this facility there will save you time and hassle trying to manually link the two yourself.
• Can the software you’re considering help you when it comes to segmentation? Most of the time it is wise to not simply send one email to your whole customer base, but to segments of this customer base. This could be based on what region they live in, their gender, age, shopping habits or much more.
• What kind of reports and analytics can the software provide you with? To judge how successful an email campaign is you’ll want to know things such as how many people opened the email, how long it took them to open it, whether they clicked on any links within the email as well as if it actually converted into any sales if that was the intention.
• Follow up automation. Following a successful sale, for example, some software providers will be able to send a customer an email around half a year later following up on whether they were happy with their purchase or the product that you provided. This saves you time following it up yourself and can also provide you with valuable insights.
The points made here today are just of the things you should be taking into consideration when looking for the perfect email marketing software for your business. As we’ve pointed out there are many benefits to implementing email marketing in your business strategy, and you can maximise these benefits by ensuring you’ve selected the right software.
Small Business Owner Are You Struggling To Grow Your Business Online?
You can grow your business and remove the tech overwhelm, you just need to know what to do. If you are an action taker then The Love Sales Hate Selling Program could be just what you are looking for if you want to
- Discover how to generate leads for your business for free
- Learn how to overcome sales objections and generate more revenue for your business
- Eliminate your fear of technology and learn how to easily market your business online
Plus a whole lot more, click the button below to take a look.
Alternatively, sign up for my smoke signals and grab your free copy of my report “10 Tactics To Grow Your Small Business Without Spending Any Money”